Home > Student Services

Medical service information


Students can carry out comprehensive insurance,  including accident medical insurance, hospitalization expenses, accident deformity, death insurance, etc. Self-supporting students who enjoy tuition fee discount and university exchange students shall pay for insurance by themselves.

In order to protect your insurance interests, please take good care of all the documents, receipts, papers, etc. involved.

When making a medical insurance claim, students shall provide complete documents, including:

  • Photo copies---passport, certificate of doctor's dagnosis or certificate of accident, insurance policy(to be prepared by OEC), both sides of your bank deposit card.

  • Original documents---receipt, hospital's summery, list of medicine consumed, bank-issued slip(showing your account number into which the insurance company will pay back the money).

  • Additional document---if it belongs to accidental insurance type, you have to write and describe the accident by yourself, and ask your class teacher to sign.